Sea area dynamic video surveillance management system
1. Project background
The sea area under the jurisdiction of our country is about 3 million square kilometers, accounting for 24% of the total land area of our country. It is an important basic resource of the country and a foundation and carrier for the development of the marine economy. In recent years, China's marine economy has developed rapidly, and the demand for the use of sea areas has continued to increase. In 2005, the total output value of China's main marine industry has reached 1.6987 trillion yuan. The newly-added area of the sea area in the country is 270,000 hectares. Higher requirements.
Since the promulgation of the "Law of the People's Republic of China on the Administration of Sea Area Use" in 2002, China has begun to implement the three systems of marine functional zoning, application for examination and approval of sea area use, and paid use of sea areas. A lot of work has been done to develop marine resources and speed up the development of the marine economy, and has achieved remarkable results in the management of sea areas, effectively alleviating the "disordered, inadequate, and unpaid" situation in the use of sea areas. As of the end of 2005, the nationwide sea area has been determined to be 9519.8 square kilometers, and the levy on sea area use has reached 1.05 billion yuan.
Although the use and management of sea areas have legal basis and guarantees, due to the current backward monitoring and monitoring methods, it is difficult to effectively monitor sea space projects, sea functional areas, and reclamation projects in recent years. The current status of sea area use Unclear with the dynamics, the lack of basic information for sea area management, and high-level information services such as dynamic evaluation and decision support for sea areas are even more impossible to talk about. The problems of unreasonable sea use, serious waste of resources, and degradation of important ecosystems have become increasingly prominent, which has seriously hindered the sustained and stable growth of the marine economy. Under such circumstances, ocean management departments at all levels urgently need the state to establish a dynamic monitoring and monitoring management system for the use of sea areas, so as to improve the management capability and level of sea area use.
Under such circumstances, the state proposes to establish a dynamic monitoring and management system for the use of sea areas, in order to keep abreast of the use of sea areas and their dynamic changes in time and space, to effectively use the resources of sea areas, and to make the best use of their benefits. The details include:
(1) Obtain real-time and accurate information on the use of sea areas, maintain the current status of data and update it in a timely manner, and provide reliable and accurate basis for the country to formulate macroeconomic decisions such as marine economic development plans and sea area resource utilization plans;
(2) Carry out rapid daily monitoring of areas that are illegal or suspected of illegally using the sea and other special circumstances to provide a basis for investigation and handling of illegal sea use and handling of emergencies;
(3) Seeking a configuration plan that achieves the best overall benefit of the use of sea areas, to meet and coordinate the demand for sea use by various sectors of the national economy, and further promote the development of the marine economy;
(4) Determine the continuous utilization of sea area to promote the maintenance and utilization of sea area resources;
(5) Establish and improve the digital, visual and networked information expression methods of sea area management, and realize the scientific, information and standardization of sea area use management;
(6) Provide sea-related data, maps, and technical information to the sea-related public to fully serve the society.
2. Demand analysis:
China is one of the earliest countries in the world to use water transportation. With the development of transportation, water transportation requires that the waterways of various water systems communicate with each other and be connected into a network. The waterway safety management department needs to understand the normal running of ships, overweight conditions and seek help in real time. Search and accurately locate, and record the number of the ship entering the area for future inquiry.
China is constructing "digital water conservancy" and "smart water conservancy", comprehensively building a remote real-time video monitoring system for water conservancy systems, and real-time dynamic monitoring of possible or ongoing floods, dangers, and disasters, and taking timely preventive and remedial measures can comprehensively improve flood prevention. The effectiveness and reliability of anti-flood work has an important role in reducing flood disasters, relieving flood control pressure, and ensuring the safety of people's lives and property.
With the development of safety informatization, traditional monitoring equipment has been unable to meet the application requirements of large-scale safety management of waterways and waterways due to the problems of small monitoring range, low resolution and poor night vision. The channel digital remote day and night monitoring system can achieve a monitoring distance of tens of kilometers. With the maturity of the fog-passing imaging technology, the monitoring ability of various weather environments has been greatly improved; with the digital channel visualization
The mature application of the remote video surveillance system gradually replaces the traditional close-range monitoring equipment and begins to be widely used in various aspects such as navigation safety navigation, navigation channel intrusion monitoring, and bridge span safe navigation monitoring.
3. System composition:
The system consists of a fog-penetrating camera, a long focal length day and night electric zoom lens, an infrared thermal imager, and a digital microwave transmission system, etc. It has functions such as cutting, copying, editing, and saving. The camera can monitor the river surface with a width of several thousand meters, and the maximum monitoring distance up and down can be up to 3 kilometers. The channel management staff sits in the office and transmits it through the live screen. On the computer, you can intuitively see the ship's navigation in the bridge channel.
The system is mainly composed of three parts: the video acquisition camera system installed in the channel, the transmission system and the display control equipment installed in the command center. The transmission system uses optical cables or other communication methods. The front-end collection camera system is composed of high-performance visible light camera sensors, near-infrared laser illuminators, and pan / tilt shield integrated systems. The starlight-level ultra-low illumination camera sensor is composed of three variable telephoto lenses and a high-performance color black-and-white conversion CCD infrared camera. PTZ cover integration: It consists of heavy-duty variable-speed PTZ and decoder with integrated three-window cover. Infrared laser illuminator: It is composed of near infrared laser light source, power control system and beam control mechanism. The transmission part includes: transmission medium optical cable, photoelectric conversion, network coding equipment, etc. Indoor display and control equipment includes high-performance video streaming server, three-dimensional control keyboard (with joystick), video storage and processing equipment, and LCD screen, digital matrix switching, TV wall or large screen display system.
Through the all-weather monitoring equipment installed along the coastline in the port / dock / waterway waterway, 24-hour imaging 24 hours a day, real-time monitoring of the waterway safety status of the waterway; the use of integrated video management software in the monitoring command center to achieve multi-screen real-time monitoring of each monitoring point throughout the process, Recording, remote control, alarm processing and authority allocation; in case of emergencies, you can view the scene in real time and record it in real time Query analysis.
1. Dual band detection is not affected by weather
Beijing Hepu Vision Optoelectronics Technology Co., Ltd. has launched a full range of dual-band long-range thermal imaging cameras dedicated to R & D and design of water conservancy channels. The device integrates an infrared thermal imager and a color camera, which can output two channels of video at the same time, effectively solving the weather impact. A wide range of search targets. The camera uses a telephoto high-definition lens with a 440,000 / 1.3 million / 2 million visible high-definition color-to-black camera and a 320X240 / 640X480 large-caliber uncooled thermal imaging camera, supplemented by a heavy-duty 360-degree pan-tilt head. Achieve video surveillance at all day and night from 2km to 10km and above, and a single device can cover several kilometers of oil inlet and pipeline. The internal industrial-grade embedded control electronic system realizes zooming, focusing, video switching, high stability control of pan / tilt / rotation of high-definition visible light and infrared dual-band cameras. The overall shell adopts super-strong aluminum alloy to achieve IP66 protection level Ensure long-term operation of the equipment in the harsh ring mirror in the field.
2. Long-distance laser night vision camera sees the ship number at night
The HP-RC series of long-range standard definition laser cameras are designed for the field of remote day and night monitoring. They use active infrared lasers as illumination sources and use high-resolution low-illumination telephoto cameras for continuous day and night monitoring. People, ships, facilities and other targets at 3000 meters can be found at the farthest at night.
3. Real-time video surveillance
The system realizes real-time video monitoring of the monitoring area, and the front-end real-time scene can be displayed on the display terminal of the monitoring center. The intelligent image processor can control the pan / tilt to rotate 360 degrees, and monitor the monitoring area at multiple angles.
4. Video recording
The system administrator can specify the frame rate, encoding quality, recording space size, and recording trigger mode of the recording channel as required. The system can automatically manage the disk space and perform recording tasks.
4. Functional characteristics and advantages of the system solution
Long range laser camera
1. DSS digital stepping lighting angle control technology, unique laser and camera magnification distance matching algorithm, 0.1 ° precise follow-up control.
2. Unique GHT laser super homogenization and optical power control technology to achieve the best lighting effect.
3. Independent light-sensitive control to ensure that the camera's color-to-black and laser switch are accurately synchronized.
4. Accurate dual optical axis alignment, 0.01 ° SLM optical axis self-locking alignment.
5. Adopt heavy-duty CNC gimbal, 360 ° continuous rotation observation, no dead angle, stable operation, and small image jitter.
6. The whole machine adopts super strong aluminum alloy shell, IP66 protection, rainproof and dustproof, which can adapt to various harsh environments.
Zoom thermal imaging camera
1. Detection sensitivity (NETD) can reach 35mk, which is higher sensitivity than conventional products, obtains more delicate picture quality, and is less affected by fog, rain and snow weather.
2. Unique AS optical continuous zoom design and 3CAM high-precision optomechanical design, smooth and stable zoom, which is conducive to large-scale search and long-distance recognition.
3. Excellent non-uniform image correction technology, without TEC constant temperature control, with good image uniformity and dynamic range.
4. SDE image detail enhancement technology, image smooth and noise-free, a variety of pseudo-color and hot black and white polar image format options, strong adaptability, easy to find low contrast hidden targets
5. The whole machine adopts super strong aluminum alloy shell, IP66 protection, rainproof and dustproof, which can adapt to various harsh environments.
VC Series Long-distance Fog PTZ Camera
1. Optical filter + image processing dual fog transmission technology, color image fog and black and white image fog transmission two fog transmission modes are optional.
2. Proprietary AFR algorithm can provide real-time correction for images taken in dark, severely backlit or blurred, foggy environments, and its optimization algorithm can increase the frame rate to 30fps. Through this technology,
The camera can adjust the contrast of the gray-white image taken in a foggy environment, restore the original color, and significantly improve the visual effect.
3. Strong flexibility, can be optimally configured with 300 to 1000mm zoom lens and 440,000 standard definition, 1.3 million high-definition, 2 million high-definition CCD, CMOS cameras for the actual application of users, to obtain the best cost-effective customized products.
4. Adopt 20kg and 50kg heavy-duty CNC gimbal, 360o continuous rotation observation, no dead angle, stable operation, and small image anti-shake.
5. The whole machine adopts super strong aluminum alloy shell, IP66 protection, rainproof and dustproof, and can adapt to various harsh environments.
1. Infrared thermal imaging, complementary to laser night vision, rapid search, positioning and identification of targets, 24-hour surveillance video and evidence collection for channel operation and illegal activities;
2. Intuitive, real, effective, real-time monitoring of the channel's on-site situation, timely discovery of channel operation, traffic conditions, illegal sand mining, channel occupation and other phenomena;
3. Immediately transmit the video image of the channel scene to the command center. The command center uses the screen of the electronic monitoring system to command and dispatch to stop illegal activities and sabotage activities in a timely manner, and can link the monitoring points and monitoring targets with the GIS system;
4. The system can truly record the real situation on the scene before, during, and after the incident of the channel, so as to provide effective and true information for the channel management;
5. Visualized long-distance monitoring is an important part of the digital waterway. It has the function of integration and linkage with other waterway data monitoring, collection systems, and waterway management systems, and truly forms a dynamic waterway information management system integrating multiple high-tech methods.