City high-altitude lookout monitoring system application program
The "Safe City" project is a very large and very comprehensive management system, which covers a wide range of aspects. It not only needs to meet the needs of public security management, city management, traffic management, emergency command, etc., but also needs to take into account disaster warning, safety The demand for image monitoring in aspects such as production monitoring. Most of the construction of safe city monitoring system is based on the existing public security system. The goal is to build a video image monitoring system covering the entire city.
With the continuous deepening of the construction of safe cities and the strengthening of science and technology, all localities are striving to build a "high-altitude lookout network digital monitoring system" for the purpose of combating and preventing illegal crimes, in order to achieve comprehensive security prevention monitoring and security management of key targets Surveillance, early warning and monitoring of urban firefighting, traffic dredging command monitoring, emergency natural disaster emergency command monitoring, etc. In addition, illegal gatherings, terrorist incidents, etc. also play a deterrent role, which is of great significance for the subsequent evidence collection. The completed "High-altitude Lookout Network Digital Surveillance System" is one of the effective ways of public security information management. Its construction intensity, degree and breadth will increase the level of unified command, rapid response and coordinated combat of the city's public security management to a certain extent.
At present, China's urban security work is mainly based on the combination of ordinary cameras and monitoring equipment at 5-100 meters monitoring distance equipment. However, as the size of the city continues to grow and expand, the urban environment is becoming more and more complex, especially the emergence of super high-rise buildings, etc. Due to the environmental barriers and the limitations of the camera itself, it is very difficult for ordinary cameras to achieve complete and unobstructed comprehensive monitoring. The instability of the ordinary gimbal has caused the unavailability of the image, so the high-altitude observation of remote monitoring has become a real need. The high-altitude lookout uses its sufficient height to match the performance of the camera's gimbal,
It can easily realize a wide range of accurate monitoring to facilitate early detection, early warning, and maximum loss reduction. With the development of security informatization, traditional monitoring equipment has been unable to meet the application requirements of large-scale security management due to problems such as small monitoring range, low resolution, and poor night vision capabilities. In recent years, the application of long-distance laser cameras over several kilometers can achieve several times or dozens of times the observation range and night vision capability of traditional monitoring equipment, and has gradually been recognized by users.
2. Basis and principles of scheme design
The high-altitude lookout video surveillance system is designed for traffic safety, environmental protection monitoring, urban counter-terrorism, emergency search and rescue, illegal gathering of people, fire warning, and natural disaster monitoring, including video signal collection, transmission, identification, and integration with dispatch and command systems. Environment, high intelligence, strong real-time, the system adheres to the construction principles of advancedness, practicability, reliability, economy, integration and scalability, and the urban high-altitude observation monitoring system integrates a high-performance imaging system and a pan-tilt Control System. The front-end collection equipment of the system is installed at the highest point in the city, and it is carried out by optical cable or other communication
Observe and display the video equipment installed in the traffic information monitoring center. The system uses a high-resolution infrared fog-passing camera subsystem to observe, search, monitor, and track targets. It can work 24 hours a day, both day and night, and can efficiently discover, identify, and confirm targets.
In order to ensure the above operational requirements, to achieve a full range of monitoring points and timely response to security information, linkage warning equipment within a certain range, notify relevant personnel to react, take measures, and centrally monitor and centralize relevant equipment Maintenance and centralized management. The system design follows the following principles: Advanced: adopts the video monitoring system based on WEB embedded video server as the core, it uses MPEG4 video compression chip, the image is clear, the video compression efficiency is high, it is the network video based on the third generation embedded technology Monitor products.
Practicability: The system supports the user's network monitoring needs. It can be used for multi-user multi-screen real-time monitoring, remote control, centralized video recording, can connect multiple alarm devices, and alarms can be regularly armed and disarmed. It fully meets the user's monitoring requirements.
Compatibility: The front-end system can be modified on the basis of the existing analog monitoring system to protect user equipment investment.
Extensibility: The system software and hardware system adopts a modular design. When the user's system is upgraded, only the front-end server needs to be added, and the corresponding system software needs to be upgraded. There is no need to add or discard the original equipment.
Flexibility: The system has flexible networking and is suitable for use in LANs, WANs, and wireless networks; authorized users in the network can monitor the front-end site in real time through the IE browser, and the client does not need to add any hardware.
Real-time: H.264 compression mode, can transmit clear images up to 30 frames per second.
Reliability: The use of an embedded real-time operating system and a dedicated hardware structure ensure that the embedded network video server has higher real-time performance, stability, and reliability than PC-based systems.
Third, the design goals
(1) Overall goal
1. Achieve extensive coverage of the monitoring network and monitoring content. The monitoring network should fully cover the key areas of the jurisdiction, and the monitoring content should meet the needs of the main public security services in the key areas; realize the effective connection between the public security business and social prevention and control to meet the security of the monitoring system Requirements; to achieve rapid response of monitoring information feedback, to ensure the rapid, efficient and safe flow of information;
2. Achieve resource sharing to meet the needs of the local government and higher-level public security organs for command, supervision, and access;
3. Based on resource sharing, realize the compatibility of the new system with existing systems, reflect the advantages of integration, and solve the problem of resource integration with digital city construction; based on improving the application level, solving the interconnection and intercommunication of emergency systems such as urban rescue and disaster relief, and social security prevention and control Hot and difficult issues in system construction;
(2) Specific work objectives
The urban high-altitude lookout monitoring system after completion shall provide the following functions:
Real-time monitoring of important places: After the system is completed, it can monitor and store the images of various monitoring points in real time. When an emergency occurs and important events are held, it can be used as an auxiliary means of command and dispatch to assist relevant departments to complete emergency handling. At the same time, it can control the corresponding equipment, police force and event processing according to the actual situation.
Significant night vision effect:
The video monitoring point mainly uses laser intelligent cameras. The current daytime monitoring is no longer a problem. The function of the camera can be fully satisfied. However, infrared LED lights are widely used at night. The infrared LED lights have a short distance, short life, and poor effects. Beijing Hepu Vision Optoelectronic Technology Co., Ltd. takes advantage of laser night vision and developed the HP-RC series of intelligent laser cameras specifically for safe cities. It has been widely used in security monitoring in major cities. For example, in order to ensure the safety of the 2008 Olympic Games, the HP-RC intelligent laser camera system was used throughout the entire process from Qingdao Airport to the Olympic Sailing Stadium to achieve a seamless 24-hour monitoring effect.
On-site treatment of criminal security cases and query of image information: Responsible or coordinate public security departments at all levels to do well on-site disposal of public security criminal cases (or terrorist activities) within the jurisdiction, and provide video images of the cases issued for various cases that have occurred Query.
Supervision and handling of major emergencies: In the handling of major emergencies, act as the emergency command and staff of the urban party, political and public security bureaus, and conduct corresponding supervision and handling. Major accidents include: fires, explosions, dangerous goods and nuclear leaks, air crashes, major traffic accidents, etc .; natural disasters include: floods, earthquakes, sandstorms, rainstorms, etc.
Achieve command and dispatch of major social activities: Responsible or assist public security departments at all levels to do well in command and dispatch of major activities in the urban area. Such as: the management and monitoring of traffic law and order for important international and domestic meetings and events, the management and monitoring of mass gatherings, and the management and monitoring of holidays and public order.
Command and dispatch of major security operations: Responsible for or assist public security departments at all levels to conduct command dispatching and video surveillance in major security operations in the city. For example: the guard tasks and command dispatch during the inspections of the party and the state leaders, and the guard tasks and command dispatch during the visit of foreign dignitaries.
4. System composition
The front-end equipment of the urban high-altitude observation system is selected as a remote dynamic all-weather camera. The monitoring radius should be greater than 5 kilometers, and an integrated height intelligent monitoring system should be used. With the high-precision intelligent gimbal, it can effectively reduce the damage caused by strong wind to the front-end equipment and obtain stable images. Passports should have automatic temperature control, anti-theft, anti-thunder, anti-rain, dust, and anti-corrosion functions, and use infrared lighting techniques as appropriate. The system uses standard and open technology. The transmission of information should use TCP / IP protocol, and the coding and decoding of images should be given to the H.264 general standard, which can be integrated with the dispatching command system and related GIS, GPS and other subsystems.
V. System solutions
(1) Advantages of laser night vision camera
In recent years, more and more places need to be monitored 24 hours, especially at night, especially in some special places that require the concealment of the entire surveillance. Passive infrared thermal imager has the advantages of long range, high concealment, ability to see through camouflage and smoke penetration, but also has the disadvantages of unclear image details and difficulty in accurate identification. The existing infrared LED lamp monitoring device There are insufficiencies such as poor concealment, obvious resolution, or limited range.
At present, the night vision technology that can realize long-distance high-definition imaging is the laser night vision technology. Laser illumination and CCD imaging technology are applied to night vision devices with laser-assisted illumination, which overcomes the limitation of illuminance to traditional low-light night vision devices. The hardware design and software programming of the control system and image processing also realize the automatic monitoring, tracking and alarm functions of the night vision device, and its action distance can reach several hundred meters to several kilometers.
The RC series of high-definition laser cameras are designed specifically for the field of remote day and night monitoring. They use active infrared lasers as the illumination source and use high-resolution and low-illumination telephoto cameras for continuous day and night monitoring. People, vehicles, facilities and other targets at 3,000 meters can be found at the farthest at night.
The internal industrial-grade embedded control electronic system realizes high stability control of camera zooming, focusing, video switching, and pan / tilt tilt / rotation. The overall shell adopts super-strong aluminum alloy to achieve IP66 protection level, ensuring that the equipment is in the wild. Long-term operation in the mirror.
Advantages of long-distance laser night vision urban surveillance system:
(1) Remote zoom monitoring. The working distance of a laser camera can be from 200 meters to thousands of kilometers, and the angle of the illumination beam can be adjusted remotely. It can not only observe the whole picture of the target at a large angle, but also magnify the observation part, and it has strong concealment, which can effectively prevent the damage of urban construction equipment by criminals.
(2) Simple networking. The night vision distance of traditional infrared LED lights is very close, so a large number of points are required, and the laser camera has a long range of action, and can cover a large range with a few units, greatly reducing the complexity of system wiring and networking. maintain.
(3) Long life and high efficiency. The life of the laser can reach more than 10,000 hours, and it can be applied for a long time compared to the infrared LED lamp of thousands of hours. And the photoelectric efficiency of the laser is 50%, and the LED lamp is 15%, which can greatly reduce the power consumption of the device and save energy.
(4) In terms of technology, our company has cooperated with the military research institute and has its own intellectual property rights such as zoom patent technology and synchronous zoom patent technology.
(5) The project has undergone long-term discussions and demonstrations. Technology and cost performance can be regarded as second to none at home and abroad. Now it is successfully used for dynamic monitoring of Qingdao ’s safe city, Eping ’s dynamic monitoring, Jianghan Oilfield, Daya Bay Nuclear Power Station, Ningde Nuclear Power Station, China Fishery Port, China-DPRK border, etc.
(6) Application expandability. The product can also be used for security monitoring in key areas (for example: squares, oil fields, oil depots, ports and docks, military control areas, munitions material warehouses, environmental protection, water and flood control, airport runways and perimeters, long distance nights in railway / subway Depending on surveillance, etc.).